LOGISTICS & TECHNOLOGY
Online Event – Wednesday, April 21st | 9:30 a.m.
The LYT21 event is the meeting point between the highlighted companies of the logistics industry and the new technologies that are already revolutionizing this sector.
In this second edition of 2021, our mission is to accelerate the digital transformation process in the logistics industry, in a time of crisis where the adoption of the most disruptive technologies to achieve more efficient supply chains, can make the difference between surviving or not in the logistics industry of the future. A future that is already here.
To this end, we will make available to everyone, and free for 5 hours, four panels of experts in which we will see real cases of application of the latest technologies to logistics processes.
On April 21st (2021) we will learn about these success stories from large companies and SMEs that have already implemented them, startups that have developed these solutions, associations and consulting companies that have driven the digital transformation in the logistics industry, etc.
Duration: 5hrs | Structure: Round Tables | Format: Online | Streaming: Youtube | Price: Free
Speakers (70% Confirmed as of 04/13/2021):
- Jordan Sorensen – CTO – ChainGo Tech
- Pina Melchionna – CEO & President
- Jerry Cronin – Executive Directore – OpenSeas ODU
- Will Fediw – VP of Industry and Government Affairs – Virginia Maritime Association
- Patrick Duffy – President – Blockchain in Transport Alliance
- Ashutosh Prasad – CEO & Founder – KoiReader
- Issac Kunkel – Senior VP of Consulting Services – Chainyard
- Kevin Esser – Executive VP – G2 Ops
- Eric Johnson – Senior Technology Editor – Journal of Commerce
- Javier Ferrer – CEO – WITRAC
- Pilar Troncosco – Co-founder & Advisor – ChainGo Tech & OARO
- Daniel Faria – Chief Security Officer – OARO