Online banking can be very efficient for your business and has been critical to many businesses and organizations especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At our July 9th webinar we will be joined by Matthew Speare, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, at Carter Bank & Trust to provide an overview of online banking and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment processing. When Matt joined Carter Bank & Trust in 2017 there was no online or mobile banking available, now in 2020 they are leveraging artificial intelligence and providing leading banking technology to manage finances.
Matt will discuss the following topics:
- What is Automated Clearing House (ACH) and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of ACH payments for small businesses?
- How did COVID-19 impact businesses and the use of automated banking?
- How did Carter Bank & Trust respond to the needs of banking changes and how will this alter the future of your B2B transactions for your customers?
- How do automation tools and benefits of artificial intelligence drive these changes?
About the Speaker
Matthew M. Speare, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Carter Bank & Trust. Prior to joining Carter Bank & Trust, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Regions Bank from 2013 to 2017. When Matt Speare, joined Carter Bank & Trust’s executive team in 2017, the customer and employee experience at Carter Bank & Trust looked somewhat different. There was no online or mobile banking available and many simple processes were still being performed manually and were paper-based. Fast forward to 2020, Carter Bank & Trust is leveraging artificial intelligence to drive processes and efficiencies internally and customers are taking advantage of leading banking technology to manage their finances – all thanks to the guidance of Speare’s expertise.