What is SEO ?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
On June 11th, Dustin Slightham, CEO at 434 Marketing, will provide an overview of what SEO is, how it works and what are the benefits for your business.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Overview of how search engines index context
- Aligning with what Google cares most about
- Defining your audience’s search needs
- Matching your audience to search behavior
- Backlinks and Keywords
- Key differences between B2B, B2C, and Local Search
(The webinar link will be sent to the email provided during registration.)