- This event has passed.
VIPC – Energy Sector Resource Meetup Webinar
Virginia’s energy research community is invited to attend this special online resource networking event. Representatives from several key Commonwealth entrepreneurial support organizations, as well as private sector and federal programs, will be available to hear from, speak with, and secure key information to help in your next steps. You’ll also be able to network with other energy sector researchers for possible collaboration discussions and other discussions and engagements.
Participants will include:
- Robert Brooke, SBIR/STTR Support, Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation
- Jeanette Townsend, Commonwealth Commercialization Fund (grants), VIPC
- Marco Rubin, Virginia Venture Fund (investments), VIPC
- Josh Green, Virginia ICAP
- Marty Kaszubowski, Virginia ICAP
- Dave McCarthy, Dept. of Energy SBIR TABA Program
- Eileen Chant, Dept. of Energy SBIR
- Braden Croy, Dominion Energy Innovation Center
- Adam Sledd, Dominion Energy Innovation Center
- And more!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.