To further the economic vitality of the Southern Piedmont region by developing and promoting the region’s technology resources.
Advancing technology in the Southern Piedmont region
- Increase membership through resources, funding, diversity, and validity
- Identify and market the region’s technology assets including workforce, technology support, technology resources, and economic development
- Identify and develop training and resources to help support the region’s businesses, organizations, and educational institutions maximize effectiveness of technology
- Expand, diversify, and maximize the effectiveness of the board, partnerships and resource connections.
- Influence local, regional and state leaders in order to create a strategic impact on policy, curriculum, workforce development and job creation